Beatenberg Panoramic Swimming Pool
Information indoor pool
From Thursday, 10th June the indoor swimming pool will be open to the general public again, subject to the protection concept. The opening times remain the same as before the closing.
Dive into the pleasantly warm water or cut through the lanes at Beatenberg’s panoramic swimming pool. The view from the panoramic pool is spectacular: enjoy the panorama of the Bernese Alps with Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau with their snowy peaks, as you unwind after a day in the snow or a bracing hike. The water is heated to 30°C/32°C twice a week. There is a play afternoon for children each Wednesday.
- 25 m pool, 3 lanes, 28°C water temperature
- Small kiosk with seating
- Warm water days: Thursday 32°C, Friday 30°C
- Finnish Sauna & herbal infusions
- Steam room
- Relaxation room
- swimming for working people - Tuesday & Wednesday 17.30-19.30 h
- Playful afernoon for kids - every Wednesday with different water toys 13.00-17.00 h
- Aqua baby - Thursday at 32°C water temperature from 10.30-11.00 h, Information & registration with Winnie Lustenberger
+14 (0)79 468 66 01, course fee without entry indoor pool!
- Water gymnastics - Thursday 9.45-10.30 h, Information & Registration under +41 (0)33 841 14 59
- Kids swim - Thursday afternoon & Saturday afternoon for kids from 4-8 years, Information & registration under www.wassererleben.ch or +41 (0)33 841 14 59
- Aqua fitness - Friday 9.15-10.00 h, Information & registration with Regula Werren +41 (0)78 633 78 98
Swimming pool opening times
- Tuesday till Friday
- Saturday & Sunday
You can find seasonal closings and times for the sauna/steam room on the info flyer
- One-off adult’s entry: pool CHF 10.50 / sauna CHF 18.00
- One-off children’s entry (6 to 16 years): pool CHF 5.00 / sauna CHF 12.00
- Entry with guest card: pool CHF 8.00 / sauna CHF 15.00
You can find prices for season tickets etc on the info sheet.
Parking is available at the pool.
+41 (0)33 841 14 59