Beatenberg Panoramic Swimming Pool
Covid-19 information indoor pool
According to the cantonale ordiance on the measures of the Covid-19 epidemic, the indoor pool will be closed until 23rd November 2020.
Info subscriptions: All time-limited subscriptions are extended by the time they could not be used.
Dive into the pleasantly warm water or cut through the lanes at Beatenberg’s panoramic swimming pool. The view from the panoramic pool is spectacular: enjoy the panorama of the Bernese Alps with Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau with their snowy peaks, as you unwind after a day in the snow or a bracing hike. The water is heated to 30°C/32°C twice a week. There is a play afternoon for children each Wednesday.
- 25 m pool, 3 lanes, 28°C water temperature
- Small kiosk with seating
- Warm water days: Thursday 32°C, Friday 30°C
Tuesday & Wednesday - Swimming for employees, 17.30-19.30 h
Thursday - Water gymnastics, 09.45-10.30 h
Aqua-baby, 10.30-11.00 h
swimming courses, different levels
Friday - Aquafitness,09.15-10.00 h
- Wednesday: playful afternoon for children with water toys, 13.00-17.30 h
- Finnish sauna, herbal infused steam
- Steam room
- Relaxation room
Swimming pool opening times
- Tuesday till Friday
- Saturday & Sunday
You can find seasonal closings and times for the sauna/steam room on the info flyer
- One-off adult’s entry: pool CHF 10.50 / sauna CHF 18.00
- One-off children’s entry (6 to 16 years): pool CHF 5.00 / sauna CHF 12.00
- Entry with guest card: pool CHF 8.00 / sauna CHF 15.00
You can find prices for season tickets etc on the info sheet.
Parking is available at the pool
+41 (0)33 841 14 59